At S-Works Construction, we are always pleased to welcome new contractors and partners to our project teams. Please refer to the information below for details about how to work with S-Works Construction.
We will need the following information from potential business partners such as subcontractors, vendors and suppliers:
- An up-to-date W-9 form.
- A Certificate of insurance (COI) naming S-Works Construction Corporation as additionally insured. S-Works Construction cannot permit any company to actively work on our projects without insurance in place.
- Sign off on the S-Works Construction Standard Form of Sub-Contract in a timely manner.
Our Philosophy on Partnerships:
- You are part of our team. We’re working on this project together so that we can be successful together.
- Everyone is expected to treat ALL other team members with the highest respect, including but not limited to other project partners, S-Works Construction employees, code enforcement officials, owner representatives and suppliers.
- Safety and security are our highest priorities. We will not tolerate any disregard for OSHA, safety or security measures.
Please see the attached form for sample insurance requirements.